The correct Dutch name for morning glory is 'blue bindweed'. The seeds of the morning glory plant (Ipomoea tricolor) contain a natural tryptamine called Lysergic Acid Amide (LSA), which is closely related to LSD. The seeds can be eaten.
Morning glory is also popular as a climbing vine and has very beautiful flowers. There are different types of morning glory. At the moment we sell Heavenly Blue, Flying Saucers, Pearly Gates and Blue Star. Heavenly Blue seeds are the most popular; they are used for tripping because they have the highest LSA content. The description of effects and user info refer only to this species.
The other species are mainly grown for decorative purposes. Flying Saucer is known for its 10 cm flowers, lilac to sky blue with white striped. Pearly Gates has bright white flowers with cream-colored calyxes. Blue Star has light blue flowers with stripes that form a star, and a golden yellow calyx.
- Like LSD, LSA is a 'psychedelic' with strong mental effects.
- It can give you a quiet and dreamy experience.
- The main effects are a dreamy awareness, new insights, cheerfulness, and a strong interest in the things around you.
- Keep in mind that there are side effects such as an extremely mellow feeling and a strong nausea before the start of the trip, which can last for more than an hour.
HOW TO USE:
Because the seeds are eaten, their effect is influenced by what you last ate.
- On a relatively empty stomach (try not to eat for 4 to 6 hours beforehand), the first effects, in the form of nausea, will be noticeable after an hour.
It can take several hours for the psychedelic effects to be strongest. The entire experience lasts between 6 and 10 hours.
How to dose morning glory seeds:
- Light: 50-100 seeds = 1.5-3 grams
- Medium: 100-250 seeds = 3-6 grams
- Strong: 250-400 seeds = 6-10 grams
- Heavy: 400+ seeds = 10+ grams
How do you take them?
- Chew and swallow as long as possible.
- Grind the seeds and soak them in water for half an hour. Filter it a little and drink it.
- Place the seeds in the water for 3-4 days (change the water regularly).
- Eat the seeds after removing the white, soft substance that has settled around them. This is the best way to avoid the negative effects, although the effect of the morning glory seeds is somewhat less.
- You can have a fantastic and wonderful experience with the seeds of the morning glory plant, but there are some rules that you have to follow!
- Do not drive vehicles, do not participate in traffic.
- Do not use morning glory seeds if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- People who feel depressed, scared or sad are advised against using products such as morning glory seeds.
- Persons with schizophrenia in the family must be very careful with the use of these seeds, as it can cause psychological problems.
- Do not combine LSA with alcohol, medicines and MAO inhibitors.
Content: 10 grams